Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy birthday To ME!!!


Today is a beautiful day outside - sunny and warm! A beautiful day to celebrate another year! Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each greeting really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. Of course, thank you to my family who has always been there no matter what. they always suprised me! to sis LOTET tnx sa advance pa bday sa ate..and also to ryan,rr and eco bunso..
Thank you MAMA for always taking the time and making the effort to make me feel special! to my PAPA who's in god's place now i love you so much..kung and2 ka lng im sure you always want to cook pancit and blow cake to celebrate my birthday just like when a was a kid  :( together with you, mama and my siblings..i will surely missed it..to brother Michael and sis Rose Ann thank you sa surprised gift kht asa malayo kayo di nyo me nakalimutan :) so excited na makuha un.

Thank You Lord for giving me another year - another year to be productive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. Thank You for the bounteous blessings You continue to shower my family and I. I pray that You always guide us and help us to  be better people everyday...i love you LORD..

To my hubby and kids i love you..thank you so much..angelcyangivenelija surprised me with sweet notes ,hug and kisses this morning..Bea and Cyan bought 5 pcs of choco cupcakes..kaka touch nmn cla..they made me happy and blessed...:)
Again thank you, truly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...