Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: About Asian secrets lulur whitening body scrub


HI SWEETIES!!

Last night I used this product I am so impressed with the effect it is my  first time to used a body scrub. Once you opened it wow! the aroma smells like shampoo its smells good even after using it. Its aromatic effect is fastened to the skin. Feel fresh and cool after i used it.This greatly used  in the armpit it gently exfoliated the skin and loose dead skin cause of deodorant. It really good even on my feet, knees, elbows and Between the thighs. It cost php 80 for 135g. i decided to buy this because I think  many people taunt to try this. It is the only one stocks in Watsons (Batangas City Branch). Hopefully they will add many stocks soon,






I hope i could get another much bigger costs php130..



What do you imagine when you see this picture?

Hahahahhahahaha...LOL

I think it looks like vanilla ice cream...yum..yum..yum.

Have a nice day everyone! Thank you Ms. Shen for the review of this products :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...