There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Simple me

Welcome back sweeties, being simple is humble! Today is my daughters 3rd birthday, me and my baby went to church this morning thanksgiving for a wonderful life from God...
As an ordinary people celebrations for their birthdays and anniversary, have a complete family bonding is the happiest moment for us.
Its not the big celebrations to express how we loved each other and remembered the special occasion.
I may not be a good women before but for sure i will be a good mother and wife now.
In our family God is always in the center of our relationship to each other. I am happy and contented!
Family, friends, relatives or even haters are part of each and everyone's life. I love my life and family!


Godbless Everyone
:)

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter. It is true that sometimes the simplest of pleasures are the ones most cherished! All the best! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...